1. Faith/Higher Power/Spirituality – I feel I have achieved this value anytime;
– Use a Masonic Principle
– Take Action Without Evidence
– Help someone without compensation / Volunteer my Time
– Ask for forgiveness
– Show Love
– Teach someone something I learned
– Move forward when it seems impossible
2. Health and Vitality – I feel I have achieved this value anytime;
– Say no to something that is bad for me
– Do a Boxing Workout
– Do an Egoscue Session
– Live a Living Health Principle or Eat a Healthy Meal
– Do a Cleanse
– Play a sport I love
– Drink water
– Do anything that makes me feel centered, powerful or balanced.
– Do anything that moves me closer to physical well being.
– Anytime I do something to increase my strength, flexibility or endurance.
– Learn some new profound knowledge that could help me or someone I love.
3. Love/Connection/Relationships – I know I have achieved this value anytime;
– Connect, Help, or Support Anyone I Truly Love
– Tell someone I Love Them
– Listen or Read a tape/book about relationships
– Tell Dan, M, Chris, Pete, and other “Friends” I care for Them
– Help Jerry or Shauna or Tell Jerry or Shauna how much they have helped me
– Be honest
– Anytime I push M, Pete or Dan to be the best he can.
– Open up and communicate
– Tell Alberto, My Brother or Sisters I Love Them.
– Focus on how my “State” enhances how others feel.
– Tell My Story to Help Improve the Life of Someone Else
4. Honesty / Integrity – I know I have achieved this value when;
– Tell the hard truth
– Pay attention to detail
– Make the hard decision when there is an easy way out
– Ask for forgiveness
– Hold those I love to a higher standard
– Look in the mirror and smile
– Hold myself to a higher standard based on my values and goals
– Get up early
– Give more than anyone could ever expect
– “Step Up” or “Show Up”
– Anytime I do not exaggerate except to enhance a story that helps people and not to enhance my ego.
– Anytime I accept Reality and do not try to dillude myself
– When I Act From Truth
– When I Act From Universal Principles
5. Leadership/Be My Best – I know I have achieved this value when;
– Inspire those around me (employees,friends,etc..)
– Verbalize my mission or companies mission
– Lead by Action
– Give more than is expected
– Read or listen to a book on Leadership and Character Development
– Anytime I give 100% or go beyond what I or others thought possible
– Accomplish one of my Business Goals
– Teach A Child a Universal Life Principle
– Tell the Hard Truth to Help Someone Else
6. Personal Power/Personal Development/Intelligence – I know I have achieved this value when;
– I read or listen to a book or tape
– Attend a Seminar
– Coach Someone
– Take action immediately
– Make hard decisions
– Make a quick decision based on values
– Do what I said I was going to do
– Anytime I make an effective evaluation before I act or open my mouth
– CopyWrite, Journal, or Write
DISCONNECTED – DESPAIR – GUILT –
DEPENDENCE – FEAR – GUILT – DEPRESSION –
LONELINESS – ISOLATION – STAGNANT – LACK
OF DIRECTION – NO SENSE OF PURPOSE –
APATHY – DESPERATION – EMPTINESS –
JUDGEMENTAL – PASSIVE – AMORAL –
HATRED – INTOLERANCE – VINDICTIVE –
SLOTH – LUST
Top Moving Away From Values
I will do anything to avoid these…
1. Consistent unnecessary worry
Only if I were to consistently get upset at things before they happen or fearful about things that
might not happen. Focus on unnecessary worst that could happen. Only if I were to focus on the
pain instead of focusing on the fact that I can overcome and achieve anything I set my mind to.
2. Consistent unnecessary debilitating anger or resentment
Only if I were to focus on what I hate about a person or how someone has wronged me without
interrupting the pattern and realizing that all people do the best they can with the resources they
3. Consistent inappropriate Harshness
Only if I consistently shoot a cannon at a mouse. Only if I were to consistently overreact. Only if I
were to consistently use fear as motivation instead of interrupting patterns and using love,
direction, motivation, guidance, and passion.
4. Consistent Vulgarity
Only if I were to consistently use tasteless, crude and graceless language except when I use this
language as a pattern interrupt.
5. Consistent laying blame as a way of avoiding responsibility or action
Only if I were to make others wrong purely for the purpose of making myself right. Always
remembering that I must hold others accountable for their goals and actions but I must always ask
“How am I responsible” and “How can I make this better”?
6. Consistent not walking my talk and Laziness Be a man and
Only if I were not to Walk my Talk after it is pointed out to me and I agree to remain consistent
with whom I want to be. Only if I were to replace an action step or something that is planned with a
pure comfort choice such as t.v. or sleep.
– Self – Honesty
– Hard Work