Optin Architect. Most of my readers have their own WordPress blogs or websites & their are lots of solutions available out their like Hybrid Connect, Ninja Popups for WordPress & similar plugins which can help you add optin boxes on your WordPress site. But, the unique thing about Optin Architect is it can work on all the major publishing platforms such as WordPress, Joomla, Expression Engine, Drupal & Shopify, etc. Now, you can create, design, moniter & track lead capture/optin forms across all your websites from one single panel. You can create any type of lead capture forms you want whether thats a optin form, landing page form, lead generation form. You name it! Even though this piece of app has literally got so many features but one of the major features that really got my attention are:
- 1 Minute Install: Literally, install & create all type of lead capture forms on your websites is simply a matter of few clicks. Long gone the days when you have to make tweaks in your website code, and handling coding errors.
- ALL in ONE, All Types of Forms: You have an option to choose from different set of optin campaigns on your website. This includes adding popups on site, adding header or footer optin forms, adding optin boxes in sidebar and several other such options.
- Stylish Optin Form Designs: The team has made sure that they keep on updating their every growing choices of templates for optin forms to choose from. You can customize the already made library of optin form designs and modify everything according to your needs.
- Conversion Tracking: Monitor each forms views, unique visitors, and conversions (submissions). I believe if you really want to optimize and help decide the best headings and titles, descriptions and optin placement which works best for you & gets you more conversions. This feature alone pays the money for Optin Architect in & itself. I would advice you to do some A/B Split testing use different optin copy, images, descriptions. And find out which one performs best and decide on changing optin box with maximum conversion.
- Autoresponder Email Integration: Optin Architect can be integrated with all & ANY email marketing service out their to add subscribers to your list. Including the famous one like Aweber, MailChimp, iContact, InfusionSoft, Office Autopilot, etc.
- Fully Responsive Designs: This is one of the major issue with all other competing plugins and apps which are available out their. Your forms go hoopla joopla the moment you open them on a mobile or a tablet device. Optin Architect is completely campatible in all major devices including smart phones, tablets & desktop devices.
- Browser Campatibility: All the designs on Optin Architect are tested on all types of browser and is campatible with every browser this includes Firefox, Chrome, Safari & Internet Explorer.
Launch Strategies for running successful Email Marketing Campaigns, Product Launches, List Building:
- List Building: You build the list but this is also about building a relationship with that list. You need to find out what they want and give it to them. The relationship helps for getting people to tell you what they want! You need to sell the opt-in, focus on building the list, use SEO tactics, and use other people’s lists (JV partners). Key metric: opt-in rate. You must always focus on list building. If you focus on building in an opt-in with traffic you are getting the long term business asset (rather than just a sale today, unless of course you back end the sale). To gain lists JV, but remember: they care about the integrity of their list, so position yourself to help them make money and preserve integrity. There are prospect lists and customer lists. A customer is worth 10-15x a prospect. You are always building your list from launch to launch, and you want to use multiple lead sources. There are certain situations where a launch will create a huge list over night (a big bang), and that is the goal you are working towards (it can take a few tries to get the hang of it). Think in terms of sequences of launches to that big bang. The single most important decision to make is who is going to host it.
- Relationship: Be honest. It won’t happen overnight, relationships take time. You do not want to just hammer them with offers fast and hard (although sometimes it can work in the short run) if you want that long term relationships. It is better to have a relationship with 100 people then to have a list with 10,000 people you are not close to.
- Conversation: That is how you build relationships. Have conversations with your list and it identifies what they want. It also gives you a strong defense (your list will defend you against the web 2.0 structure) and a source of partners, employees, and vendors.
- Learn what your list wants: You do this through surveys and encouraging interaction. Everywhere throughout your process you are encouraging people to write back to you/give feedback, because that is where you find out what people want. You can also interact with them on Facebook and twitter. Note: desires are endless and your lists needs are constantly changing (providing fresh content to sell them on).
- Positioning: A continue communication with your email list gets you great positioning! You get a leadership role, pricing premiums, and deal flow (people approach you for deals now).
- Create the solution your list desires: Depending on what the list wants, you then create the product. Both what they want and WHAT FORM THEY WANT IT IN. So it might be an eBook, subscription, home study course, physical product, service. You will often find people in your list trying to help you create products, often for free! You become like a celebrity and they want to hang out with you. This makes selling easier. If you are doing a product/service, then you can usually include information with the bundle as bonus or part of the product, that can be a USP or a premium positioning tool.
- Identify potential objections: Through surveys and through dialog. Once you have the objections you can defeat them by positioning and selling it effectively. Talk about finding PAIN and growing that. Selling is just taking away objections and all that’s left is to buy. Take away objections through social media, blogs, and dialog. Launches really are conversations (not just “buy my stuff buy my stuff buy my stuff for 3 weeks”.
- Can be used on unlimited personal/client websites
- Can handle unlimited no. of impressions
- Can capture unlimited Lead Capture & Opt In Forms
- Can be used on any website or blog including CMS apart from WordPress (Biggie!)
- You get unlimited updates for life. And let me tell you Mark Thompson team is very good at improving their product from time to time. Including the new designs, funtionality and addition of new feature in coming future.
THE GOOD NEWSSince, Optin Architect has just been released to the public, you can jump in at a lower price that they will never offer again.
THE BAD NEWSThis introductory price is only available for a limited number of copy and it won’t last forever since they are planning to bump the price up as they will continue adding more Optin Types, New Designs and some extra features in their next updated version. So, its the right time for you to TAKE ACTION now and get your copy of fully-featured version of Optin Architect right now. AND THATS NOT IT, YET! I am offering EXCLUSIVE BONUS to whoever buys from my affiliate link.
EXCLUSIVE BONUS INCLUDES:Access to my Autoresponder Next Advanced Coaching Program (Worth 297$), that teaches you:
- My advanced strategies on how to generate traffic which helps getting you new subscribers & increasing your list size
- Teaches you to understand your audience & profiling them
- Writing persuasive email copies which helps you create attention with use of “hooks”
- Open & Nested Loops – The secret behind building suspense, drama, tension & increasing your subscribers attention and focus to read your emails
- How to go about writing your email marketing copies & designing your email marketing structure
- How to do list segmentation of your optin subscribers
- How to write product launch sequences for your next product launch
- Case Studies & Email Marketing Swipe Files
- Story Telling & Email Marketing Hacks
- SUPER BONUS: Art of Storytelling Over Email